Today’s topic is “6 ways you indulge or spoil your children.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
My husband would probably say that Violet is spoiled. I don’t think she is.
1. She uses the iPad all.the.time. Far more than I ever have a chance to. And she’s good at it, even at 21 months old. It works especially well when we are out to eat and waiting on our food, or when we’re at a baseball game.
2. If someone is using the iPad, she gets my iTouch.
3. Every time I go to Target I usually end up picking up something for her – clothes wise. It’s usually a $4 shirt, but I always feel like she NEEDS it.
5. If “Ming Ming Too” or “Bob Bob” isn’t on TV, to avoid a meltdown, we throw in a DVD of one of them.
6. She has a handful of “aunties” all over the country (my friends) who send her birthday and Christmas gifts, just because she’s the cutest kid ever (and they’re really awesome friends).