My name is Katie, and I’m a full-time work outside the home mom to a three-year-old little girl named Violet. I’ve been married five years and am also mom to 3 cats.
I love to blog about eco-friendly choices we have made with our lives, as well as money saving tips or sales. We use cloth diapers and I am very active in educating others about the choices that exist in today’s market for cloth diapers. I am very passionate about cloth diapers and about creating less waste and leaving the smallest carbon footprint possible. We are avid recyclers and repurposers.
I blog frequently about weight loss and fitness, as well as animal welfare causes. These are both very important issues to me.
I also love to blog about my daughter and our daily life, trials and tribulations, good times and bad. There are many stay at home moms that are avid bloggers, but I feel it is also important to hear from the moms who have to provide a second income for the family.
I would love to hear from PR professionals who are looking for someone that fits my profile to help you review your products. You can contact me at Katie@katietalksabout.com.
My areas of greatest interest for reviews and/or giveaways are as follows:
- Preschool aged products, including car gear, clothing, natural products, toys, shoes, food, bedding, and strollers
- Eco-friendly cleaning products including cleaning solutions and laundry related items
- Pet products, especially cat toys, foods, and treats.
- Mom gear – clothing, shoes, hair products, especially eco-friendly and cost-conscious items, exercise equipment including DVDs, yoga gear, and exercise clothing.
- Dad gear – sports gear, clothing, shoes, diaper bags.
I truly look forward to hearing from you and being able to fulfill my goal of being a successful product tester and reviewer!